With PacerPro …
- I get my litigation documents the minute they’re filed.
- So does my entire team.
- We can access them wherever we are, on any device.
With PacerPro …
- We save time. No more clicking through links and downloading documents.
- Everything is sent straight to us – so nothing slips through the cracks.
- We gain clarity, with a global view into all our federal litigation matters and documents.
With PacerPro …
- Automation. No more hodgepodge of clicks and downloads.
- Consistent document collection and organization across teams and departments.
- Preservation. All your litigation documents are collected and archived.
Problem: Federal courts notify counsel of new filings via Notices of Electronic Filing. These NEFs contain a hyperlink that provides one-time access to the filed documents. Someone in the firm must manually click these links and download the documents, then label and distribute them.
- Causes delay
- Increases overhead
- Increases risk
Solution: PacerPro’s PDF2Go. Automatically distribute labeled PDFs of filings to case teams in real time. Centralized admin enables enterprise level management.
- Standardize process firm-wide
- No attorney trainings required
- Reduce cost and improve user experience
Problem: In order to preserve records, someone in your firm must manually save court filings to your Document Management or Experience Capture platform. This means manually labelling each document, locating the correct workspace and folder, and then manually profiling each document.
- Incomplete capture
- Stale records
- Non-standard naming conventions
Solution: PacerPro’s API. Automatically deliver all federal court filings to the correct client matter workspace on your DMS or other system, fully profiled (e.g., judge, NOS, filer, filing type).
- Reduce overhead
- Systems are always up to date
- Standard naming conventions and complete profiling makes it easy for your team to find what they’re looking for
Our customers say the nicest things.
A plug for PacerPro. It emails you PDFs from ECF notices automatically. Don't know how I lived without it.Sean MarottaLitigation Partner
The attorneys very quickly started to see the value and [PacerPro] sort of spread like wildfire.Patricia BarboneDirector of Library Services
Relying on individuals to send you information doesn’t give you the best capture rate. We need to see everything, so automating is a huge benefit.Elaine ScreechfieldFirm-wide Litigation Docket Manager
PacerPro instantly made life so much better and easier for our attorneys and staff. Services this good don’t usually pay for themselves, but that’s exactly the product PacerPro has built.Jake WalkerPartner
Just last night, I filed several documents in SDNY, and the attorney immediately reached out to me to tell me how cool PacerPro is. If you have been in the business as long as I have, you know that is a big deal.”Evan MelluzzoDirector of Docketing & Court Services
If you have not used PacerPro, they are great. They bring bankruptcy and district court dockets alive to get you the real info you need. Added bonus - my assistant is happy because she has to spend less time downloading documents from PACER.Jeffrey D. VanacoreSenior Counsel
Vendors often talk about how you’ll get champions. But that doesn’t always pan out. With PacerPro, we had [attorneys across the board, partners especially,] stepping forward to say, ‘This saves us a lot of time.’ ‘It helps in communication.’ ‘I would be glad to talk to any of my colleagues.’Brian BlahoNational Manager of Research Services
The benefit of PacerPro is everybody’s on the same page, even if they’re located in different offices. The attorneys don’t want to find out later that one of their colleagues was on top of something they didn’t know about.Brian BoyleAssociate Director of Knowledge & Research Services
PacerPro will educate you about the 21st century practice of law. Don't fall years behind.Steven LudwigPartner